TI-H: SPI and sound cart

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SPI and sound cart

First of all, I have all the parts to the SPI (spinterface). I hooked
all of them up to a bread board and connected one wire into each of
the + and - battery prongs. I also found a 3.5mm stero jack to connect
the clock, data, and ground wires to. I turned the voltage regulator
on by joining the middle pins of the top and bottom rows. The voltage
is OK, and I can turn my calc on, but it freezes in the TI-OS (not so
for asm shells). Does this mean that SPI cards can only be plugged in
under an ASM shell? It seems that when the VR is deactivated the TI
unfreezes. Is this normal? I checked my wiring many times and it is
definately correct.
Thanks

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python