Re: TI-H: batterys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: batterys

At 03:52 PM 8/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>But doesn't lithium cost much more as well?

no they are about the same
they are about 2-3 times more expensive but last three times ass long
so i figure by the time you have to buy new ones you would have had to buy
three sets of alkaline's

and since they last so much longer, you dont expirience so much drop out in
the voltage after useing them
for the spinterface this is important beacause if the voltage drops to low,
then the voltage regulator wont work and therfore the cart wont work

not to mention the fact that they are MUCH MUCH lighter
hehe feels like the calc has no batterys in it :)

I use energizer lithium AA batterys they are gold with pink top
they work great in my 92

im pretty sure they come in AAA also