Re: TI-H: I need help with software for an 8-bit sound cart!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Richard Piotter wrote:

> I need help!!! I designed an 8-bit sound cart, but I don't know assembly

Well, I don't want this to sound like a flame, but I think you
may have gone a bit overboard on this one Rich. :-)

It would definitely be cool, but I still question the value of something
as complicated as a sound card for a TI calculator. Still, if you can
get something working more or less, it might make a neat EuP cartridge.

Good luck... After all, everyone thought the Wright brothers were crazy
too! :-)

Bryan Rittmeyer
bryanr@flash.net