TI-H: Dual Processor TI!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Dual Processor TI!!!

I thought this up as a sick joke to poke fun at the dual processor
pentiums (SP?,) and part serious so you can get more power from your
calc. I the point of doing it? I dunno, why make a quad processor P2
266? I really don't have a clue how your going to do this because I'm
one of those high school freshmen with little electronic exp. If someone
can actually create a SPI cart and a shell to use it, I would make a
game that uses the first processor to handle graphics and memory
addressing, and the second processor for the computations of locations
of mobs (mobiles,) current position, ai, etc.

 -Joe Martis