TI-H: I2C Multimaster routines completed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I2C Multimaster routines completed

I have completed version 0.95 of my I2C multimaster routines. They will
be released as soon as I can borrow another TI-85 from a friend so I can
adjust the speed. Currently they work between the TI-85 emulator and my
own TI, but as the emulator is about 10 times faster than the real
calculator, I can't assume the routines work with real calculators.

The new release includes both master and slave routines, so it can be
used in real applications. The routines use checksums and resend
corrupted packets. They can also be used to communicate with I2C chips.
They are not yet perfect but they work.

I hope I can get another TI by tomorrow, so I'll be able to release
them. When they're released, anyone who wants to write network
applications for TI-85's can use them as part of the application.

The release takes place at http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone/i2c , but I
haven't updated those pages for a while.

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone
***