TI-H: 92 port for overhead viewing, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 92 port for overhead viewing, etc.

I had an idea about that extra port that all 92's have and some of the
other calcs (that were made for the classroom).  I'm not completely
sure, but you probably could not send anything to the calc through it,
but could it be faster than the link port to send data?  I mean, just
write the data as bits to the screen, and then whatever is connected to
the port receives that data.  If you don't mind looking at a messed up
screen for a while, I think it would be worth looking in to.

--
Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@geocities.com

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."