Re: TI-H: spinterface-minidisc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

xzeldax@juno.com wrote:

> This is a far fetched idea but is it possible to hook up my Minidisc
> player to a ti for like more memory?
> my minidisc can record and stuff and each program can be labeled and each
> one can be a track
> it's like a hard drive for your ti 74minutes of stereo or 650 mb of
> memory(i think)
> could this be done????

Anything is possible.  Time and resources render most things not worth
the effort.  Depending upon the output characteristics of the minidisc
player it could be relitivly easy, or require more sophisticated
curcuitry that that in the TI itself.

Instead of asking relitivly broad questions that amount to little more
than thinking outloud, why not research some things for yourself
(elsewhere, like on the WWW, or call Sony)

Jacob
jacob@bright.net

Follow-Ups: References: