Re: TI-H: Game Boy games are possible, with work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Game Boy games are possible, with work

----
From: Ryan Pogge <pogge@shore.intercom.net>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Date: Sunday, August 17, 1997 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: TI-H: Game Boy games are possible, with work

|everyone stop flameing.....
|this isnt a contest to see who is smarter.
|its just a mailing list for ideas for hardware, so you dont need to start
|sending
|"your stupid you dont know what your talking about" e-mails.
|I rather enjoy reading about peoples ideas for stuff. but it is not fun
|read all this crap

The reason i said my comment was because people like Richard have been
bringing back the ideas of like 8 months ago when i posted on this list. We
defeated those ideas, because other illogical reasoning, and hype. Not to
mention loss of productivity. As far as i'm concerned the spinterface is
just a chop-shop product of which there is no need. Putting extra stuff
'inside the calculator' is not sane.
I rest my case. Except one other thing.. this is not flaming. Items like
the Television, telephone, etc etc wouldn't be invented without criticism
or pointing out the person is wrong. That's the only way to find the errors
and faults of other individuals, so they don't put their head in the sky.
Another thing about  hooking up a joystick to the calculator. What's the
point of that?  i think before anyone goes and does something they should
have a purpose for it. It's like a science experiment, kids.