Re: TI-H: ... free samples ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ... free samples ...

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> It's hypocritical;  not hypocrytical, hipocrytical, and definitely not
> hippocritical =).  I'm not getting on your case, I'm just letting you know =P

What, you expect flaming hotmail, juno, AOL and rocketmail lamers to
know
how to spell? See, it takes thought to spell... and this list seems to
be
lacking in that department. If you guys could just start thinking before
opening your yaps we'd get a lot less of this ignorant crap and more
intelligable dialect. Its not everyone of course... just a few people
who seem to prefer staying unenlightened.

I suggest everyone on this list goes out and buys the Radio Shack
getting started in electronics book. Its not a real electronics
textbook,
but at this point I think anything would help.

Bryan Rittmeyer
bryanr@flash.net