Re: TI-H: 4 dollar serial link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 4 dollar serial link cable

Currently there is NOT a way to use anything but the graph link cable
from TI. Does anyone here know the differences in protocol between the
85 and 86? I wouldn't think it would be to hard to modify Thrifty-Link
to do the job since it includes soure code. Other question; has anyone
gotten the "mini c-compiler" for the 85 to work? Please mail me about it
if so; I'm wondering if I can acces the ports through it as I am a C
coder not asm... At least not Z80 asm... Thanks,

-=<Matt>=-
P.S. As far as the samples go; I agree that we should not abuse them but
National knows people do abuse them; their hope? That when we one day
work for someone big, we tell our boss "hey I know how to use National
parts!" My opinion of course; but Motorola does say this...

Follow-Ups: References: