Re: TI-H: spinterface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: spinterface

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:58:32 EDT xzeldax@juno.com writes:
>i have a question..
>will the ti92 able to use the spinterface?
>has anyone tried
>

>is there any way to alter the thing for the projector to do something
>with the memory expansion or other things like the spinterface?
>
>thanks

I installed it fine on my 92, right next to the link port.  It fit
perfectly and the voltage regulator (which I will change as soon as the
samples of the low voltage dropout one arrive) fits nicely on the back
case which holds the batteries.  Looks like it was meant to be in there.
Next step is a powered speaker cart.  You know I just cut up my calc to
put this thing in and spent $10 on parts already and I can't think of
anything besides a powered speaker that it's good for unil the Expander
is finished (assuming somebody with more know-how than me is nice enough
to write some software for it.)  Is anyone currently working on a
ti-modem project?  I think that would be the coolest and would put the
SPinTerface to good use.  BTW, why is the T capitalized?  Anyways, with a
modem, the TIs would make great portable e-mail machines.  I've been
envious ever since I saw one of those Caseopia palmtops.  Why doesn't
someone write Ti-Pocket Word and IE... I would but I am too unfamiliar
with ti-basic (which seems too wimpy anyways) and I don't know assembler
at all.  Sorry to take up so much space in your mail box.

Dave

Follow-Ups: References: