TI-H: Radio links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Radio links

I'd give up the ghost right now if I were you.  It's not just outside
interference, it's the Calc itself.  Place yourself in any sufficiently
shielded room with your calc and a portable radio.  Turn on the radio,
any station will do, all you'll hear is static.
Next turn on your calc.  You'll hear a buzzing sound, and all kinds of
beeps and the like.  Now, if your calc can screw up radio reception,
imagine what it can do to your proposed transmitters.
It probably CAN be done, but you're going to need some incredible
shielding to pull it off.

Christopher Kalos
Raptor_One@hotmail.com
RaptorOne@juno.com