TI-H: An idea for separate game carts.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: An idea for separate game carts.

I was reading on Richfiles, underProgramming tips and Tricks, and he
brought up how The GAMEBOY, and other hand held video Gaming devices
(other than TI-Calcs) use assembly languages on their game carts.  Would
it be possible for someone to develop A type of chip, or chips that
could be used primarily for a single lone game, and I mean an awesome
game.  Then put it into the Spinterface cart, and then make a special
interrupt driven _shell_, or whatever that is completely ZShell
compatible, yet when you plug the game cart into the Spinterface port,
then turn the power on, you would then be running the cart.  So, this
_shell_, upon turning on the calc, runs a test on the Spinterface port,
that sees if anything is connected, if not, starts up normally, if so,
directly runs the game on the cart.  Does any of this sound feasible at
all?
--

				    Sincerely,
				    Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     ***********************************
     **         My E-mail address:    **
     **           elbo@usa.net        **
     **              Homepage:              **
     **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
     ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote for the   **
     **       page logo for a game a few guys are making:          **
     ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **

Follow-Ups: References: