Re: TI-H: Re: SPinterface (hole in the wall???)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: SPinterface (hole in the wall???)

Sorry 'bout the confusion.  By "Hole-in-the-wall", I meant just your dinky,
nearby electronics store.  I think the one I go to is "Al Lasher's Electronics",
but that is in Berkeley, CA and probably not much help to you.  I have just
found that there are better deals at stores that are not huge chains.

Usually you can go to a Radio Shack and ask for a part you know they do not
have.  When they announce that they don't have it, ask where to get it.
Sorry for using the colloquialism.

-Paul Hounshell