TI-H: Re: SpinTerface Instalation (pricing and address soon)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: SpinTerface Instalation (pricing and address soon)

>Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 22:51:20 -0400
>From: Kevin Buck <mckbuck@coastalnet.com>
>To: richfiles@hotmail.com
>Subject: Spinterface building...
>
>I don't know if you got my last message or not, but it was an inquiry
>about you building the Spinterface port into my calc for me.  Yes I
know
>that would require me sending it to you, but there isn't much going on
>as far as TI-85 updates recently.  PLease reply to this.  If you can't
>build it for me, mybe we can set up ourselves on IRC sometime, to guide
>me through it.  I would try myself, but I have tried several other
>things on my calc, and not on my calc, and very few end up working.
>PLease help me on this one. Thanks.
>--
>

>				    Sincerely,
>				    Kevin

>And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
>even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!
>
>     ***********************************
>     **         My E-mail address:    **
>     **           elbo@usa.net        **
>     *****************************************
>     **              Homepage:              **
>     **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
>     ****************************************************************
>     ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote for the   **
>     **       page logo for a game a few guys are making:          **
>     ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **
>     ****************************************************************
>	     _   __   ____    _       _____    _____
>	    | | / /  | ___|  | |     |  _  |  |  _  |
>	    | |/ /   | |__   | |     | |_| |  | | | |
>	    |   <    |  __|  | |     |  _-<   | | | |
>	    | |\ \   | |__   | |__   | |_| |  | |_| |
>	    |_| \_\  |____|  |____|  |_____|  |_____|

If you've been reading TI-H lately, you should see that I decided to do
instalations. It looks like $15-20 will be more resonable, because I
don't want to ship anything without being insured, but YES I can do
instalations. E-Mail me with a list of the parts youl send (if you
already have the parts. I'm not going to start accepting till I have a
definite, per calc cost that will include shipping, tax, and parts. I'll
round it up to the nearest power of 5 (10, 15, 20) Once I figure the
final price, I'll let you and everyone else know on TI-H and you can
start sending in calcs for SPinTerface instalation. The way I see it, I
have too much free time anyway, and Marathon, SimCity, and Brickles
probably isn't the best use of time!  (-:

I'll get back with my address and a price tommorow or the day after!

OK!  (=

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A