Re: TI-H: SPinterface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SPinterface

-> > Well, what is necessay to convert the TI data to radio waves and
-> vice > versa?  Any suggestions?  And to Rich (the SPinterface guy),
-> how do you > read write to the port?
->
-> You need a full duplex RF transceiver with two data channels. And
-> such a thing isn't very easy to design, at least not a legal one that
-> fits into a SPinTerface module.
->
-> The port is the same as the link port, except it also gives power to
-> the devices. You read it with IN and write to it with OUT (Z80 asm
-> commands). Check the link port guides at www.ticalc.org.
->
-> -Ozone

Which port is it?  I know asm and I know the link port is the last one
and is seven, so is this eight?  What happens if there is more than one
byte of data to be read (ie, a memory cartridge)?

Follow-Ups: References: