Re: TI-H: Power supply fot TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power supply fot TI

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Matrix X Phantom wrote:

> of Renewal AAAs. I was wondering how much is the chargeris , the tiny
> one?  It came with a $4 off coupon.  I know it's a marketing ploy to get
> me to buy the charger, but f they are so good I might consider it, if
> they aren't that incredibly expensive.

The charger sells for like $10 and it comes with a pair of AA's.  With
TI's $4 coupon, then, it only costs $6, which isn't so bad...

But the problem is, I think there's something wrong with mine.  It doesn't
seem to stop charging the battery anymore.  (the light doesn't turn off.)
It just keeps charging and charging for days on end, the battery gets
incredibly hot, and I smell something burning.  I haven't used it since
then.

Tony
 _____
 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI USA