Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

At 09:06 PM 8/8/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Ben Shakal wrote:
>It could,
>howewver, theoretically reach at least 19200 bps, which the Graph Link
>can't.

I'm not sure if that's right, are you taking internal calculator speed into
account?  And the reson the graph link can't is because it is using the TI
protocol.

>A PIC or similar microcontroller could, of course, also be used, but
>it's not very easy to program.

Talk to Bryan Rittmeyer.  He should have good knowledge of programming
PIC's since he is now programming one for his Exntender UP

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"   |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |