Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

What ever happened to that single-chip 300-baud modem?  I know 300 isn't
much, but it might be worth the sacrifice in speed for its small size
and low price.  It is National Semiconductor part no. MM74HC943N (I
think... that might be the wrong one).  And it could even be built using
that SPinTerface cartridge system. :)