Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem one big reply

Joe,
	I appreciate your concern, and I think you are right: in the long
run, having a device that used minimal power (not a bulky, energy-hungry
external modem) would be ideal for a TI-85.  However, rebuilding a
complicated device such as that is a lofty task.  I think it's a good idea
to start small and stick with a normal external modem for now (I'm not
even sure if we've already accomplished this task) and then work on
perfecting this idea.  Besides, 9 times out of 10, if I can find a
telephone outlet, I can find an electrical outlet...I don't go camping
near enough to have a need for a cellphone.
	Agree/disagree?

	-Bart
	 Pola@cns.uni.edu