Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

A lot about this topic has come about lately.  I realize that Joe is
attempting to get a TI-85 for terminal access, and that seems to be a
little difficult, given the complexities discussed.  So has anyone figured
out a way to connect a NORMAL modem to a TI-85 or is that just speculation
at this point, as well?  Also, someone mentioned finding $5 9600 baud
modems...not sure if this is total sarcasm or if there is some truth to
it. =)  Where would I find this magical place?
Thanks in advance, everyone!

	-Bart
	 Pola@cns.uni.edu