Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

Standard phone-lines are 12V, and when it rings, it's 90V.  I believe
that the link port on the ti calcs uses 5V/0V for it's signals.  So to
hook-up the 92 directly to a phone-line would require voltage regulators
and/or resistors.  As for the protocols, I'm not sure how hard that
would be to program, but i'd imagine that it would just be easier to
find an old 9600 baud modem.
-mortis

--
| TI-85 Shell Central                                       |

Follow-Ups: References: