Re: TI-H: IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link

>3) I don't know how well two separate wavelengths of light would work,
>they might interfere with each other. I've tried to find out, but no one
>seems to know and I haven't tried myself.

The two wave lengths shouldn't interfere with each other.  But tell me,
where is says "transmitter", and tells you the wave length, where do you
buy a 950MHz ir transmitter?  Don't you have to build one?  What do you
have to do to oscilate the binary values. I'm assuming that it will work by
sending out a constant signal at the specified w-l for 'on', and nothing
for 'off', right?

                                   -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.