Re: TI-H: IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996 01:37:03 +0000, you wrote:

>Hey, that link doesn't work! You should read what's written here on
>TI-Hardware...wait for the working version, I hope it'll be ready in a
>few days.

Whoops! I didn't mean to post to the binaries to the list... Sorry. I
know the link won't work, but I just wanted to make something up for
the page's title. But, how does my schematic look? Are the symbols
alright?

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\