Re: TI-H: overhead port link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: overhead port link

>> So the '85 has a viewscreen adapter too? Hmm... If the Z-Shell story
>> is true, then maybe there is a display controller in the '92 and it is
>> not hardwired to the LCD screen...

Right now, I have my TI-92 open for repairs.   If anyone would like me to
run any tests using a votage tester, please let me know.  BTW: The calc is
REALLY open.  I have the screen off the main board.  That's the kind of open
I'm talking about.
<pre>
"Who's there in the other devil's name?  Faith, here's an equivocator, that
could swear in both the scales against either scale;  who committed treason
enough for God's sake, yet could not equivocate into heaven.  O, come in,
equivocator!"
		     ---The Porter speaking as the porter of the "hell gate".
			Macbeth,  Act II, Scene III, lines 7-11.
</pre>