Re: TI-H: RT link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RT link

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Mark D Lippmann wrote:

> >I have tried to build the RT link from the plans posted at ticalc.org,
> >and
> >they do not work.  Also, when I tried to find one of the parts, I was
> >told
> >by both store employees and parts catalogs that a certain part is not
> >produced.  I believe that they are a hoax, and I do not reccommed
> >building
> >it.  But I may be wrong (I am not famous for my skill of working with
> >electronics :), so anyone who has gotten it to work, please tell me.
> I have not been able to find some of the parts either:
> MICHEAL JAN ARE YOU OUT THERE!
> If anyone has any imput please let me know. I really want to get this to
> work.

The RT Link DOES NOT WORK.  It was a SCAM!!!!!!!

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Know thyself.  If you need help, call the C.I.A.