Re: TI-H: Well, this is rather interesting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Someone wrote:
>         THE QUESTION IS:  Where can I buy a new LCD for it?  I have little
> time, so if someone knows right off the top of their head, please tell me.
> Thanx!  BTW: if you're going to tell me, please put the reply line in all
> caps.  if you feel like it.  Don't matter TOO much.

Have a look through the Digi-Key catalog (www.digikey.com). They have a
large variety of LCD panels, modules, etc. If you find one that is
compatible with the TI-92, you'll probably also find one just like it,
but with a built-in backlight. :) Wouldn't that be cool? You might also
search Yahoo, Altavista, etc for LCD panel sources/manufacturers.

<pre>
--
Greg Hill
http://braves.bhs.davis.k12.ut.us/