Re: TI-H: RT link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RT link

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 11:49:07 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I have tried to build the RT link from the plans posted at ticalc.org, and
>they do not work.  Also, when I tried to find one of the parts, I was told
>by both store employees and parts catalogs that a certain part is not
>produced.  I believe that they are a hoax, and I do not reccommed building
>it.  But I may be wrong (I am not famous for my skill of working with
>electronics :), so anyone who has gotten it to work, please tell me.

Don't worry, no one has gotten it to work AFAIK. It's not you. <g>

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\