Re: TI-H: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlighting

>Yes, but either way, it is only 70mw (and can most likely be decreased
>because it is meant as a night light anyway), and the circuit (if there is
>one) for regulating voltage could be easily modified.  If this DOES require
>AC though, then I think we are going to be out of luck.
>                        BlakLite

AC oscilators are not difficult to build, and I think that if you looked
hard enough, you could find a single component that would convert DC-AC.
The voltage step up would be an entirely different problem.

                                    -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.