Re: TI-H: IR links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR links

>How about a microwave link?  My Bose Stereo Remote can go through walls,
>doors, and an entertainment center and still work great.  It uses
>microwaves, but possibly radio waves would work just as well, that I do not
>know.
>
>Mike

Well, the difference between radio and micro waves is the wave length.  The
smaller the wave lenght, the less distance it will travel, but it will
travel through more things.  Micro waves have a smaller wavelength than
radio waves.

                              -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.