TI-H: Temperature Sensor Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Temperature Sensor Software

OK, this weekend I'm finally going to have time to work on the
temperature sensor software.  I also wanted to say that for those of
you that are going to or already have a web page, don't post my
current plans.  I am going to write some new ones that go along with
the software and also have some added stuff, so don't bother putting
my current ZIP on your page.  In the new ZIP will be a TXT
file explaning how it works and how to build it, and how the software
works, and the software.  Also, in any WEB page DON'T put anything
about ordering free samples from National Semiconductor.  I don't
care if you tell anyone about it, but I don't think it was right of
me to put it in my first set of plans.  Thanks.

-Ed