Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

Okay...lemme see...

Pure Energy Battery Corp.
Amherst, Nova Scotia B4H 3Z2
CANADA

There's also a 1-800 number!

1-800-868-8756

If there's anymore questions related to this, I suppose you could ask me...

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-