Re: TI-H: Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: LZ: Backlighting

The problem is that the light won't leak out of the fibre enough and even
if you put dents into it to do so there isn't enough light to cover the
whole screen.  I do think it's a good idea though if these things can be
taken care of.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-