Re: TI-H: just a quick blurb....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: just a quick blurb....

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Dave Collins wrote:

> > If the signal comming from the overhead port is a copy of what is comming
> > from the screen, why can't we just change what is on the screen to
> control
> > the pins?  This may be stupid but it might be possible.  It's just a
> thought.
> This might work.... Though we may need to build a Aniloge to digital
> convertter piggybacked with some logic cercuttry, then all we have to do is
> make our, own link protocall... and vwala instant link port protocall
> though this might make some interesting immages on the screen sence its
> almost like giving your calc LSD or some from of halusinagenic drug that
> messes up nerve impuses sending sound in as a visual immage and a visual
> immage as a sound.... ha
> its late I better go to bed...

one small problem.  I thought about the original idea almost instantly, but...
 If we can't control it, and end up messing with video-mem, we have to keep in
mind that it would only be send then, no receive!

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown