Re: TI-H: Just a quick blurb.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Just a quick blurb.

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:47:22 -0600, you wrote:

>One last thing...
>
>The best way to use our idea would be to run a one or two pixel high bar
>across the bottom of the calcs screen then the breaks in the bar could
>hold the port data... this idea is getting scary.
>
>Dave Collins,
>	Lindoran@execpc.com

It sounds great! Only problem is, where do you get the connecter for
the port? I doubt that anyone with a viewscreen would be willing to
let someone cut the cable... I'll work on that angle...

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\