TI-H: IR link Vrs. the Radio link...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR link Vrs. the Radio link...

----------
> From: David Lee <davidlee@itis.com>
> To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: TI-H: IR links
> Date: Thursday, October 24, 1996 8:54 PM
>
> IR links are just about worthless in a classroom situation because people
> are moving around and walking in front of the beam.  For classroom use
you
> NEED a radio link.. I'm looking into some plans for a radio link now..
I'd
> like to help some people and it would be nice if some people would help
me
> with the link..
>
> 	David Lee
> >>POINT FOUR TECHNOLOGIES<<
Are we talking about the radio link plans which are avalible at
ticalc.org???
to my knowledge it works but only after you have played aroud with the
Cercut
for a while... I could make a better one.. but the FCC would be on my tail
in
a second.. I have herd that it has nise problems when it is close to a RF
field.. this is a problem if your teacher gets smart and turns on the
classroom computer lab and you are suddenly cut off from the rest of the
world of chating calcs..