Re: TI-H: just a quick blurb....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: just a quick blurb....

----------
> From: Adam Kavan <kavan@radiks.net>
> To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: TI-H: just a quick blurb....
> Date: Thursday, October 24, 1996 10:34 PM
>
> If the signal comming from the overhead port is a copy of what is comming
> from the screen, why can't we just change what is on the screen to
control
> the pins?  This may be stupid but it might be possible.  It's just a
thought.

This might work.... Though we may need to build a Aniloge to digital
convertter piggybacked with some logic cercuttry, then all we have to do is
make our, own link protocall... and vwala instant link port protocall
though this might make some interesting immages on the screen sence its
almost like giving your calc LSD or some from of halusinagenic drug that
messes up nerve impuses sending sound in as a visual immage and a visual
immage as a sound.... ha
its late I better go to bed...

see you all on the flip side ..

Lindoran.
(dave collins) Lindoran@execpc.com

P.S. My father knows allot about Logic and anilog to digital, ill run this
buy him.....

Follow-Ups: References: