Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

I suppose you could look around some hardware stores but it would be a good
idea to ask them if they could order in the Pure Energy Batteries and
Chargers from Canada.  That way, they'll get mucho business there (they say
the batts and chargers sell like hotcakes here!) and you'll get your batts!
 Wal-Mart, if you guys have it, should have the batts.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-