Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting

Darned it I've just tried putting 4 green LEDs at the bottom of the screen
and it did no good.  Since it used the fibre optics theory, the light went
straight thru the glass panel and out the other side (I could see it).  It
didn't even come close to hitting the LCD part!  That didn't do any good
since I think it's because the LEDs don't diffuse enough.  Any ideas as to
what else we could do with the LEDs?

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-