Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996 13:12:55 +0100 Lars Borgquist
<Lars.Borgquist@dalby.lu.se> writes:

>Well, I bought rechargeable batts... Do you think it worked???
>Nopez...
>Because they only deliver 4*1.2 V=4.8 V when 6 V is needed.
>So I found myself in an annoying situation, either to buy an
>extra battery or to skip the whole thing. I skipped it because I
>didn't know where to put the fifth batt. How did you get it to work?

This is a problem?  I have successfully used 4 Eveready NICads in my 85
for that past month, and in my TI-82 for a year before that--- is this
harming the calculator?

Another question, this one about the Renewal batteries that come with the
TI: (This is TI-Hardware, isn't it? ;-)  Can I pop these into a normal
8-hour or 3-hour NICad charger without buying their crappy power station?

Thanks

	- J. Bishop