Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

----------
From: Zenon Lynx <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo
Date: Monday, October 21, 1996 5:28 PM

There we go again.  No, the batteries don't wear out faster.  They both
take up just the same amount of energy so the battery drain is the same.
The reason why I accelerated my calc is 1) games like Daedalus go a little
slow (as does XC1701) and 2) graphing takes time (in this case, not as
long).  These are the primary reasons for it.  There are no side effects
other than the one I've stated in a previous message.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-