Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

At 19:00 1996-10-21 -0700, you wrote:

>>I will never understand why ppl make their calcs faster. Is it to be able
>>to run basic games faster och just to be cool? Especially since the
>>batteries are worn out much faster, it's just so unnecessary.
>
>Solver, int, der, and the other built in math stuff runs a lot faster. This
>is extreamly helpful on timed math tests. As for the battery issue, use
>Renewal batteries-- they last as long as alkine bats and when they run down
>recharge them!
>
>Christopher DeMars -- paradox@sonnet.com

Well, I bought rechargeable batts... Do you think it worked??? Nopez...
Because they only deliver
4*1.2 V=4.8 V when 6 V is needed. So I found myself in an annoying
situation, either to buy an
extra battery or to skip the whole thing. I skipped it because I didn't know
where to put the
fifth batt. How did you get it to work?
Please visit my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6222
Address			E-mail			       Phone/Fax/Data
Ola Borgquist		Lars.Borgquist@dalby.lu.se     +46 46 143829
Kvarnkroken 7		oborgquist@hotmail.com
SE-226 47 Lund		znake@hotmail.com
Sweden