Re: TI-H: Serial Port for TI-8x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Serial Port for TI-8x

With this in mind, a port replicator with 2 serial ports (1 for a modem and
another for future expansion ie. mouse, second modem...?), 1 parallel port
(then you can print directly from the calc to a printer!), another TI-Calc
port (2.5mm or 3.5mm) and perhaps a joystick port (15pin).  That would
obviously require a device driver to be TSR (like the Game Genie or maybe
the one Mel's making for the expander) and within that would be a printer
driver, a joystick driver, calc -> calc port rerouting and a serial driver
that will operate at optimum speed.  It may also be a good idea to include
a second calc -> calc rerouting port to access the memory extender.  This
would be a complicated task, so I'm sure it would take some time figuring
out.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-