TI-H: Re: $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: $4 link

>>Agreed.  I like the whole program... except for one thing.  It won't
>>transfer to or from the calc!  I have a TI-Graph-Link cable on com2
>>attached to my TI-85, and when I try to get or send anything, it bombs
>>with a transmission error.  When I try to send a backup to the calc, it
>>puts up the warning screen, and after I hit continue, THEN it bombs.
Any
>>ideas?
>
>Can you send things ok through your regular graphlink/link85 software? I
>had the same problems with them. I would see the warning screen for
>backups, but then it would bomb. It turned out to be an IRQ conflict.
COM2
>and COM4 are usually set to use the same IRQ, as are COM1 and COM3, let
>alone whatever your printer and sound card may be using. You may wanna
>check to see which IRQ all your devices are using.

Yep, the TI software works fine.  Also, it's not just backups, nothing
can be sent or recieved in either direction.  I tried to check, but Win
95 said no worries.  (when Windows 95 says no worries, doesn't that meand
that now is a good time to START worrying? :-)

Oh, yeah... Connect-85 always tells me "Error: file to small to be a
group file" everytime I start it (even in safestart mode).

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum