Re: TI-H: I have this idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: I have this idea...

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Someone wrote:

>         Ok.  Everyone seems to want an IR link.  I think this might work,
> but I haven't had the time to test the idea AT ALL.  Here you go:
> The design for each side of the calc should be something like this:  the
> transmitter hooked up to the red wire, and the reciever hooked up to the
> white wire.  EVERYTHING is at the same wavelength, so there should be no
> problems with interference.

One problem...  Electricity needs a whole circuit, and an IR receiver would not
simply have one wire coming out of it to hook up to the white one, it would
have two, an in and an out.

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown