Re: TI-H: i reeeeeaaaalllly need help on the seiral li

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: i reeeeeaaaalllly need help on the seiral li

#1) I do not advise using the $4 link and instead you should use the $5
link; it's much easier to build and it will work much more smoothly.  #2)
Yes, I have accellerated my calc simply by removing C9 capacitor right
under the edge of the display board.  This is for the TI-85 only.  It works
great, and, as Mel had described about his RAM extender, it will work 3
times as fast for linking with it.  Right now, it does work 3.5 times as
fast as it used to, and there's nothing lost (power or circuitry or
anything else except the warranty!).  It's great if you ask me...I had to
impliment a switch though.

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-