Re: TI-H: TI Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Modem

Someone wrote:

> Hey!  I've already ordered my chip, so I'm going to TRY to do this.  If
> there are no descriptions anywhere of how it works, I'm up a creek w/o a
> paddle.  I'd be glad to team up, (whatever that means) if it means we share
> info.

No problem here.  I ordered mine a few days ago, so I'm expecting it any
day now.  There should be some very good information in the data files
you can download from NS.  I'll be putting info on it on my new
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2636/hardware.htm
although, that address will change to
http://www.tco.net/~steve/hardware/index.html within the next couple of
days.