TI-H: Re: Turboing 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Turboing 85

Actually, just taking out the C9 works for me.  I did have the same problem
(that the display screws up) only because I (somehow) burnt off a
connection between one of the chips and the capacitor beside C9.  It took
me a few minutes to figure that out, and if you'd press down the part of
plastic between F3 and MORE hard enough then try to turn it on or whatnot,
then it will work normally unless you've burnt the connection right off!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-