Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Groundhog wrote:

> > 	How are you supposed to obtain sound through a TI-85? The plug
> > for the headphone doesn't fit into the hole in the calculator! Is there
> > a special adapter I can get? If so can anyone tell me which one and
> > where I could find it? Thanks.
> headphones wont work
> you must build speacial hardware.

Headphones WILL work!  Just go to radio shack, and buy the adapter that
will let you plug a 1/8" (3.5mm) into a 3/32" (2.5mm) plug.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Fourth Law of Revision:
	It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about
interferences -- if you have none, someone will make one for you.