Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Backlighting w/ the lime-light ?'s a

A while back we were discussing about LEDs lighting up the display panel
but using fibre optic cables to disperse light...the LEDs just by
themselves didn't really work.  You can look up the conversation in the
newsgroup archives.  As for the screen, I once suggested that you could use
some of that matte transparent tape and tape it onto the screen.  I have
also found arcrylic sheets at Wilsons but they are too "foggy".  If there's
another thing you could do, please inform me.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-